Monday, May 31, 2010

First of Many...

Today marks the day I officially completed reading and studying the Bible cover to cover! At the edge of my seat during the book of Revelation, I was counting the miracles and blessings God has shown me on this path to studying the Word of God. Although an original goal of 4 months to have read the entire Bible turned into 8 months; I praise the Holy Spirit for the inspiration to read not only the Scripture, but also all the fine print and blueprints explaining what the Scripture meant in the Life Application Bible! What incredible heart opening wisdom and found in both writings that directly pertained to my life, those I love and those I enemies I've learned to love as well!

When Pastor Miles threw out the challenge to read the entire Bible to know truth so that we are equipped to recognize the lies, boy he wasn't kidding! And the promise of "life changing and transforming", is an understatement to what this journey has provided me.

This marks merely the first of MANY more times I plan to read and study the Bible in its entirety, for All His word is God Breathed and very much ALIVE and ACTIVE!

Praise you my Lord of Lords and King of Kings for the invitation to have an intimate relationship with you through your Holy Spirit. May you use me in a mighty way to be a witness to others and fight in your battle on your side. In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment